Seize the potential of the digital market and omni-channel integration
The digital revolution continues to change the terms of doing business – both because it challenges the status quo and opens up new commercial opportunities. eCapacity’s strategy consultants specialise in digital, cross and omni-channel strategy. We help our clients to create digital strategies that nullify the threats and exploit the changing environment to create new opportunities for business.
The strategies could cover:
- Digital channel, with a focus on developing an enterprise digital sales and/or service channel
- Cross or omni-channel, to ensure that all the company’s sales and service channels create a seamless experience for the customers – as well as optimise cross-channel activity from your company’s perspective
- Digital transformation, for those companies who want a fundamental transformation to become a digitally driven business
The strategy development is based on a structured model
The strategy consultants combine their experience in operating digital outlets with eCapacity’s strategy development approach in close cooperation with the key people from your business. This ensures a relevant and solid strategic plan with a clear vision and road map to follow.
Strategy development includes:
- Development of a digital business strategy based on the overall business strategy and links to the physical business
- Identification of customer insights in the digital channels which provide the foundations for sound strategic choices
- Mapping of digital trends that will affect the company and the industry
- Organisation and governance to ensure the right conditions to realise the strategy
- Business case development including initiatives which identify investment needs and business value
- Operational and achievable action plans with clear objectives and milestones to turn strategy into a clear plan for initiatives
- Assistance for the implementation of the strategy to the extent it may be necessary – e.g. Organisational adaptation, the involvement of suppliers and interim management.
- Closely working with your company management – typically sales and marketing management, administrative or top management – to ensure long-term value and durability of the strategy
- A strong team of management consultants who all have practical experience with digital management
- Structured approach based upon proven methodology and practice
- Anchor the project in the organisation. Give ownership to the managers and employees who will eventually drive the implementation and subsequent day-to-day management
Think we’re relevant for you or your business?
Please contact us for an informal chat and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
Customer references and case studies
See all of our customer references.