Digital managers – A helping hand to execute a new strategy
eCapacity’s management consultants can step in when there’s a need for temporary management skills. It may be in a time where extraordinary strategic initiatives are to be implemented within the digital part of the business. Typically it is a commitment of a few months, but it can also be for longer periods – both full and part time.
Often these competencies are a scarce resource in the organisation. It might be because:
- Major initiatives or projects that require extra effort for a period, for example the establishment of a new e-commerce platform, execution of a digital strategy or building a new digital organisation.
- A key employee has left the company
- After reorganisation leadership roles are left unoccupied for a period of time
- A leader is absent for a period (e.g. maternity, extended sick leave or temporary relocations)
Managing the digital business requires a strong skill set within a variety of disciplines, and our experienced consultants offers the following:
- Business management
- Management of employees
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Technology and trend understanding
- Project management
- Project management of digital initiatives
- Supplier management
- Interim management of digital departments
- Support for the digital leader
Experienced consultants with broad experience in the all necessary disciplines ensure a professional experience, implementing proven methods and models for digital project management and supplier management.
Think we’re relevant for you or your business?
Please contact us for an informal chat and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
Customer references and case studies
See all of our customer references.